Offer Research Partnership
Terrain Delta Danube - Roumanie
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL411958YH | Country: Roumanie | Export: Yes
Our company owns an investment in a state of conservation in the Danube Delta - Romania, on an area of 736 hectares (1819 acres), land leased for a period of 45 years ( 2007-2052 ).
On the surface of 736 ha can be performed multiple activities on the same time or freestanding, such as: TOURISM with AQUACULTURE or AQUACULTURE with AGRICULTURE and all off them with the PROTECTION OF SPECIES but it is good to know that tourism and aquaculture along with the protected species are the most profitable options because of the existing fixed assets and exceptional localization which the property has.
- Concession contract for a period of 45 years, from 2007 to 2052 for a land area of 736 hectares;
- On leased land area (above mentioned) of 736 ha are found in our proprietary contract fixed assets, hydrotechnical structures such as:
- Dikes - 14 km long
- Sailing channels longer than 20 km that make access to: several artificial lakes located on the 600 hectares platform
– 10 wooden cabins (250 sq. m) with reed roofs,
– 4 brickwork building complex (1,200 sq.m)
Nous cherchons un acheteur.
736 hectares (1819 acres), land leased for a period of 45 years ( 2007-2052 )